We work hard to gain our customer trust and continuous support. Our customer reviews across multiple platform is a vote of confidence for our dedication and hard work. We encourage our customer to provide an open and honest review on our product and services. Because this will definitely help us to understand our client needs and further improve our services. At Eileen Town, we are committed to ensure our customers are satisfied with our level of services.
We appreciate our customer support, please kindly provide us a review using the form below to help us improve.
Customer Reviews Policy
Eileen Town Gift Shop strive to deliver an exceptional experience that exceeds customer expectations. In addition, we want to build a long-term relationships with our loyal clients. As such, we take our customer reviews seriously and will ensure we rectify any potential issue and dissatisfaction raised.
We respect freedom of speech and provide the platform for customer to express themselves. But there’s a line between appropriate and inappropriate. As a result, the law prohibits defamatory statements. Furthermore, this includes accusatory statements that are untrue or not yet proven to be true.
We do not discriminate against any views, but reserve the right to delete the following, or to block users who post the following:
- Obscenity, nudity, defamation or hate speech.
- Comments/posts that threaten to harm individuals, groups or organizations.
- Commercial advertisements or solicitations of funds.
- Endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities.
- Multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted.
- Personal information including but not limited to e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers.
- Inappropriate or unrelated links.
- Comments that infringe on copyrights.
- Other comments that the we deems inappropriate.
Customer Reviews Success Stories
We are very grateful for the amazing support we received from our customers. You can see some of our customer reviews, feedback and comments here: